I used this recipe for the sauce. My modifications were 3 fresh garlic cloves, 1/2 c of any cheese (I did a white Italian mix) and 1/2 a tsp of dried basil because the store was out of fresh. Also no salt on the babies portion, though I think it needed it for the adults.
- Polenta Fingers & Roasted Veggies, Baked Salmon with a Creamy Dill Sauce
- Eggplant “meat”balls and spicy sweet potato and spinach pasta sauce
- Cheesy Spinach Eggs, Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef, Poppy Seed Chicken
- Banana Spinach Pancakes, Succotash-Cheddar Casserole with Crunchy Bacon Topping, Gramzie’s Spinach Layer Casserole
- Corn and Cheese Enchiladas
- Broccoli and Cheese Mini Egg Omelettes, Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Pasta, Broccoli & Cheese Tots