Pumpkin Apple Muffins:
Sub 1/4 c pure maple syrup for the honey if under one (I’m guessing you could cut the honey too from 1/2 a c).
Baked Blueberry Donuts:
Sub 1/4 c coconut sugar for the 1/2 c white it calls for, use full fat Greek yogurt, and no glaze for babies.
Sub coconut sugar for white.
1. Peel and chop an apple. Add enough water to cover the bottom of a pot, put the lid on, and cook on high for 10 minutes, or until soft. Meanwhile, shred 1 1/3 c zucchini (skin on, it was about 1 1/2 zucchinis).
2. Mix 1 c whole wheat flour, 2/3 c all purpose flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, and 1/2 tsp baking soda in a large boalw.
3. In a smaller bowl mix shredded zucchini, 1/2 c milk (any kind, full fat), 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted), 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (these were not sweet, you might want to up this if you want sweeter), and 1 egg.
4. Use a potato masher to mash apples into applesauce. If not applesauce consistency, add a little water. Once its applesauce like, mix with wet ingredients.
5. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and fold in the wet ingredients until fully mixed. Pour into a greased muffin tin and bake at 400 f for 15 minutes.
If you want this to go faster- use 1/2 c premade applesauce. Pineapple tidbits would be a nice addition as well.